Welcome to the new HCV Advocate website.
Welcome! If you are new to our Website or the new design I hope that your experience will be a productive one. The purpose of this introduction is to acquaint you with some of the features of the website.
If you are looking for specific information, you may want to start at the Google search engine located at the right of the page (bottom of the page on mobile and tablets).
The top bar has a list of the pages:
- Home: This will always take you back here, to our Home page. Under this tab, we have information About Us, a Site Map, and a form you can use to Contact Us.
- Newly Diagnosed: Information and a printable brochure to help newly diagnosed patients
- Treatment Issues: Treatment-related information: fact sheets about approved medications, side effects, and more
- Fact Sheets: This lists all of our fact sheets including our Easy C Facts, HCSP Fact Sheets, FAQ, Guides, Coinfection Facts, Chinese Easy C’s, and Tattoos
- Resources: Disability Benefits, Glossaries (Medical & Herbal), Helpful links including support groups
- Espanol: Fact Sheets in Spanish
- HBV: A web page dedicated to hepatitis B
- Newsletter: All of our newsletters back to 2013
I hope this information is helpful. If you have any questions or concerns, click here to contact us.
Note: We are making some minor changes on our Website to make it easier to navigate. If you have any problems finding information please click here to contact me. Thank you for your patience.