Welcome to the new HCV Advocate website.
Welcome! If you are new to our Website or the new design I hope that your experience will be a productive one. The purpose of this introduction is to acquaint you with some of the features of the website.
If you are looking for specific information, you may want to start at the Google search engine located at the right of the page (bottom of the page on mobile and tablets).
The top bar has a list of the pages:
- Home: This will always take you back to the Home page
- Newly Diagnosed: A printable brochure to help navigate for those newly diagnosed patients
- Treatment: Treatment related information—fact sheet about approved medications, side effects, and more
- Newsletter: All of our newsletters back to 2013
- Resources: Disability Benefits, Glossaries (Medical & Herbal), Helpful links including support groups
- Espanol: Fact Sheets in Spanish
- HBV: A webpage dedicated to hepatitis B
I hope this information is helpful. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.