It may be a cold February, but the HCV Advocate writers, designers and reviewers have been hot on designing, updating and reviewing our Fact Sheets and Guides with the most current information. If you have a chance, check out our Blog – we post all the current news, abstracts (with comments), and answer questions from our audience.
2. HCSP Guides: New and Updated!
We have updated three new Guides with the most current and important information. You will note that our designer, Leslie Hoex, has come up with some really spectacular designs:
3. HCSP Fact Sheet Series Fact Sheets: Updated!
Be sure to check out our recently redesigned and updated HCSP Guides:
4. We have recently updated our Top Ten documents that were viewed on the HCV and HBV Advocate Websites – find out what others are reading regarding viral hepatitis.
HBV among the top ten are:
How to Interpret Hepatitis B Antibody & Viral Tests
How to Interpret and Understand Liver Tests
What is HBV DNA and How Is It Measured
and for those newly diagnosed—HBV: Testing Positive for Hepatitis B, Now What?
HCV HCV's top ten include English and Spanish Fact Sheets and Guides:
5. New "Keep Our Families Healthy" HBV postcards available!
Don’t forget that there is help as close as a phone call – the 877-HELP-4-HEP line (877-435-7443) is available 9:00am to 7:00pm Eastern Time. For more information about the services they offer either call or visit their Website at www.help4hep.org The helpline is run by The Support Partnership: a group of non-profits working together to help people affected by hepatitis C.
6. Don't forget to check out our updated schedule for HCV Trainings. To find out what's coming to your neighborhood click here.
7. Top News (Blog) from the hepatitis blog includes:
and much, much more…..
Executive Director, Hepatitis C Support Project
Editor-in-Chief, HCV Advocate www.hcvadvocate.org
Editor-in-Chief, HBV Advocate www.hbvadvocate.org
**Questions and Comments: Questions and/or comments can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
**To receive the eblast in your email inbox simply send an e-mail to: email@example.com with nothing in the subject line and the following in the message body: subscribe emailalert. Make sure your email address is all lower case.