This week the HCV Advocate Eblast contains the following updated files and information:
1. The November HCV Advocate newsletter contains the following articles:
- Two Important Discoveries: HCV Replication Process, and HCV and the Brain.
- Disability & Benefits: It’s Open Enrollment Time Again
- HealthWise: Living Donation Liver Transplantation
- HCV Snapshots: This month’s SnapShots include a recap of various articles including HCV and Tattoos, The Use of Statins, HCV Medications in HCV Patients 65 and Older, and Outcomes of Liver Transplantations Using HCV Positive Livers.
2. Two New Publications: Viral Hepatitis and Liver Stages, and the HCV Palm Card
3. Top 10 HBV and HCV Downloads
4. Updated: HCV Basics: Getting Benefits Under Social Security with HCV
5. Top News: BLOG (see below for some highlights)
Please join us for coverage of the AASLD 2010 Conference. For this year’s conference I am concentrating on reporting on the current therapies and new drugs that are being developed to treat HBV and HCV. It is very exciting to see so many drugs in development to treat hepatitis C –you can also join me on Twitter and Facebook for quick takes on information that is being presented.
Executive Director, Hepatitis C Support Project
Editor-in-Chief, HCV Advocate www.hcvadvocate.org
Editor-in-Chief, HBV Advocate www.hbvadvocate.org
**Questions and Comments: Questions and/or comments can be directed to email@example.com
**To receive the eblast in your email inbox simply send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with nothing in the subject line and the following in the message body: subscribe emailalert. Make sure your email address is all lower case.