Check out what we have in store for you in the April Mid-Month Newsletter
Dear Advocate Readers,
We are pleased to announce that the April 2016 Mid-Month HCV Advocate is ready and waiting for your reading pleasure. This month’s edition includes the following articles:
- The Five – The Kidney’s – discusses the functions, diseases, treatments, the kidneys connection to the liver, and how to keep these two valuable organs healthy.
- Snapshots include three abstracts—(1) patient-reported outcomes from the sofosbuvir/velpatasvir ASTRAL-1 study, (2) treating people 65 years and older, and (3) the ‘estimated’ prevalence of HIV and hepatitis C coinfection around the world.
- Vaccines for People Living with Hepatitis C – a list of vaccines that people with hepatitis C should have to protect themselves and a list of ‘maybe’ vaccines with a link to more information from the original article by the Immunization Action Coalition. There is also a link to a quiz by the Centers for Disease Control and Protection (CDC) on vaccines .
- The HCV Advocate Monthly Pipeline Update – there was not much news to report in this month’s edition, but after the International Liver Congress (info on our blog, here) there will be a plethora of new information to add to our Pipeline in next month’s edition.
- What’s Up
- The International Liver Congress began on April 13, 2016, and we are blogging the news stories from Barcelona on our HCV Advocate News & Pipeline Blog. Don’t forget you can sign up to receive daily blog updates.
- Join us for coverage of the Liver Congress Coverage in May 2016 Advocate newsletter.
- We have reviewed and updated the following fact sheets:
Alan and the staff of HCV Advocate….