Check out what we have in store for you in the January Newsletter
This issue of the HCV Advocate newsletter marks our 20th Anniversary issue! To celebrate, Lucinda Porter and I are writing about what has sustained us over these past 20 years. Please join us in celebrating our 20 years:
- The Unsung Heroes of Hepatitis C — from the beginning of the epidemic, support groups have led the way in advocacy and support for the hepatitis C community. Read my praise of these leaders who contributed so much to our community.
- Celebrating 20 Years! — in my article, I discuss the beginnings of the Hepatitis C Support Project/HCV Advocate and the people who were responsible for our success throughout the years.
- HealthWise — Lucinda Porter, RN discusses the success of HCSP/HCV Advocate and the people who made it successful. Lucinda also discusses how people can get involved in HCV advocacy so we can eliminate hepatitis C.
- Top Ten Stories of 2017 — this is my annual article on the top stories about hepatitis C from the previous year. One important story cropped up that was not about hepatitis C. Can you guess what it was?
- Under The Umbrella — in his last article for the HCV Advocate newsletter titled A Year in the Life of a Trainer Matthew discusses his thoughts about being our trainer.
- What’s Up
- We have reviewed and updated the following Extrahepatic Manifestation Fact Sheets:
- Don’t forget about PackHealth – it’s a valuable free personal health advisor service.
The staff of the HCSP/HCV Advocate wish you a happy and healthy 2018!
Alan and the staff of the HCV AdvocateShare This Page