Check out what we have in store for you in the May Mid-Month Newsletter
Summer is almost here, and we have a bunch of great articles to share with you. First and foremost we have some news to share with you. We have decided to discontinue our Mid-Monthly HCV Advocate newsletter. This is our last issue. We will now focus our time and resources to our Monthly HCV Advocate newsletter, the HCV Advocate News and Pipeline Blog and our social media accounts. Stay tuned for more great news for the HCV Advocate.
In this month’s Mid-Month Newsletter we have the following articles:
- Snapshots by Alan Franciscus two critical studies- (1) a study of the hepatitis C virus in semen and the implications for sexual transmission and (2) the risk of liver cancer after being cured of hepatitis C.
- Correspondence from a long time reader in response to a previous article I wrote and my response.
- The Perfect Storm by Matthew Zielske about the HIV/HCV outbreak in Indiana and the response so far and what is needed. A moving essay.
- May is Hepatitis Awareness Month! We have included the new epidemiology numbers from the Centers for Disease Control. Are they accurate? You be the judge!
- The HCV Monthly Pipeline Update contains the latest information from the International Liver Congress and additional information.
- What’s Up