Check out what we have in store for you in the September Newsletter
In this month’s HCV Advocate newsletter, the following noteworthy articles are available to read and educate:
- SnapShots by Alan Franciscus
- Risk factors, mortality, and cardiovascular outcomes in patients with type 2 diabetes—A. Rawshani, et. al.
- Incidence of hepatocellular carcinoma after direct antiviral therapy for HCV in patients with cirrhosis included in surveillance programs—P. Nahom, et. al.
- Safety and efficacy of ledipasvir‐sofosbuvir with or without ribavirin for chronic hepatitis C in children ages 6‐11—K. F. Murry, et. al
- Commentary: A review of the risk of hepatitis B and C transmission through biting or spitting—H. Pintilie, et. al.
- Hepatitis C virus infection in children in the era of direct-acting antivirals—M. Pawlowska, et. al
- HealthWise – A Buffet of Health Information – as the title of the article implies, Lucinda discusses the various substances that may or may not be good for your health.
- Hepatitis Headlines – Three interesting news stories about hepatitis C that our readers will find interesting including heart transplants, eliminating hepatitis in the U.S. and WHO and HCV treatment guidelines.
- Hep C 101 – Overview of Hepatitis C by Alan Franciscus – A new series of article for people who are new to hepatitis C or for those people who want basic information.
- What’s Up – We’ve updated several of the HCV Advocate Factsheets. Use the links provided in this section to get current information on several subjects that relate to Hep C, including nutrition, alcohol, co-infection, and motherhood.
- Watch our patient video about treating and curing HCV.
- Do you have hepatitis C? Get support. Get answers. A free program for patients – PackHealth.
To Your Health,
Alan and the team of the HCV AdvocateShare This Page