The HCV Advocate produces a monthly newsletter —HCV Advocate — that is posted on the first of the month and contains the following columns.
- SnapShots: a review of relevant scientific abstracts briefly interpreted along with editorial comments. Written by Alan Franciscus
- HealthWise: A blend of research, opinion, passion and storytelling, HealthWise covers a wide variety of topics of interest to people touched by hepatitis C and liver disease. Written by Lucinda Porter, RN
- Living under the umbrella: in-depth, research support op-ed essays that explore the complex connections of hepatitis C, HIV, substance use, treatment, society & policy. Written by Matthew Zielske
- HCV Advocate Monthly Pipeline Update: a summary of the latest information about investigational drugs to treat hepatitis C. Written by Alan Franciscus
- HCV Drugs: up-to-date information about drugs that are being developed to treat hepatitis C and information on current medicines to treat and cure hepatitis C. Written by Alan Franciscus.
- Treatment Access: updates about medical insurance coverage, Medicaid, and Medicare on HCV drug coverage. Written by Alan Franciscus.
- What’s New! read about updates to our websites including recently reviewed and updated fact sheets, guides, materials and other information that is critical to staying informed.
The goal of our newsletter and website is to inform our audience and to help people advocate for their medical care.
Archive editions are available by clicking on the tabs under the Newsletter main menu item. If you are unsure of the date of a particular newsletter you would like to review; you may retrieve articles by the article title or subject using the search box located at the right of the page (bottom of the page on mobile and tablets). You can even use quotations around your search to narrow it significantly
Share This Page