Check out what we have in store for you in the January Newsletter
Happy 2017 and a Healthy New Year from the staff of the HCV Advocate!This month’s HCV Advocate is an extended version so that we can bring you the 2016 year in review.Additionally, we also have our regular columns and Part 2 of The Liver Conference (AASLD) coverage.
- 2016 In Review: Check out what our staff picked as the top news of last year.
- Under the Umbrella – The Art of Seeing by Matthew Zielske—Matthew discusses the meaning of being an advocate – an inspiring article to bring in 2017
- HealthWise by Lucinda K. Porter RN – Lucinda writes and argues for the elimination of hepatitis C in the United States and globally.
- AASLD 2016 – Part 2 by Alan Franciscus-I write about drugs in development to treat hepatitis C, monitoring people who are at risk for liver cancer and treating hepatitis C in people who inject drugs.
- HCV Advocate Pipeline
- What’s Up!
- Paper PI – we have decided to close down the Paper PI newsletter since we cover all the news in our News and Pipeline Blog.
- HCV and Harm Reduction – we have launched a new series of fact sheets on Harm Reduction. The first piece is an Overview of Harm Reduction by Matthew Zielske.
- Easy C Fact Sheet – Hep C Prevention in a Household – A common concern for people living together. This simple fact sheet provides information on how to stay safe
- Easy C Fact Sheet – Beware of Hepatitis B – we have revised this fact sheet based on feedback. The actual cases of HBV reactivation are uncommon and occurred with pegylated interferon therapies and the new direct-acting antiviral therapies.
Alan and the staff of the HCV Advocate
Share This Page