Welcome to the HCV Advocate website.
If you are new to our Website I hope that your experience will be a productive one. The purpose of this introduction is to acquaint you with some of the features of the website.
If you are looking for specific information, you may want to start at the “Google Custom Search” box located at the right of the page (bottom of the page on mobile and tablets). Note that the results presented for any query can be from any of our several sites.
The top (menu) bar has a list of the pages:
- Home: This will always take you back here, to our Home page. Under this tab, we have information About Us and a Site Map
- Newly Diagnosed: Information and a printable brochure to help newly diagnosed patients
- Treatment: Treatment-related information: fact sheets about approved medications, side effects, and more. The Hepatitis C Medications Blog has information about approved hepatitis C drugs.
- Fact Sheets: This lists all of our fact sheets including our Easy C Facts, HCSP Fact Sheets, Frequently Asked Question, Guides, Coinfection Facts, Harm Reduction Fact Sheets, Chinese Easy C’s, and Tattoos
- Resources: Disability Benefits and Glossaries (Medical, Herbal, Extrahepatic Manifestations, and Harm Reduction)
- Espanol: Fact Sheets in Spanish
- Newsletter: All of our newsletters back to 2013
- Tattoos: Information about tattoos and how to get a safe tattoo
- Clinical Trials Guide: An extensive guide dedicated to helping patients find clinical trials.
Privacy Notice: we are committed to the privacy of our website visitors—we do not share any personal information with outside sources.
I hope this information is helpful.