Check out what we have in store for you in the January Newsletter
Happy New Year! We hope that 2019 will bring you much joy, happiness and for those with hepatitis C, a cure. I think that 2019 may be the year that we just might turn the corner on screening, access to care and treatment for more people with hepatitis C.
This month’s edition of the HCV Advocate newsletter features the following:
- Top News Stories of 2018, by Alan Franciscus. It was an interesting year in HCV that was full of ups and downs but progress is being made in the fight against HCV.
- Everyone Needs to Know About Liver Cancer by Lucinda Porter, RN writes about the causes, prevention, screening, treatment and cure of this life-threatening disease.
- Hepatitis Headlines provides snapshots of trending news about hepatitis.
- What’s Up! Features an updated Guide and four of our updated fact sheets as well as our Patient Video and Resource for patients:
- HCV: A Guide to Healthy Living with HCV
- One of the best strategies to prevent illness is Hand Washing: A Primer
- Learn about the many different types of and benefits of Meditation
- The new year is time to start eating thinking about Nutrition and HCV
- One of the most important components of health is Sleep
- Watch our patient video about treating and curing HCV.
To Your Health in 2019,
Alan and the staff of the HCV AdvocateShare This Page