Check out what we have in store for you in the December Newsletter
It’s hard to believe that the end of the year is near and the HCV Advocate newsletter is entering its 21st year of publication. This month we have devoted the entire issue to coverage of The Liver Meeting recently held in San Francisco, CA. Lucinda Porter, RN and I are reporting on our favorite posters presented at the meeting. Listed below are the abstracts that we have covered.
- #88 Prevalence of Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection, US States and District of Columbia, 2013-2016
- #202 HCV-RNA Is Readily Detectable in Nasal and Rectal Fluids of Patients with High Viremia
- #203 Chronic Hepatitis C Infection Elicits a Poly-Functional T Cell Immune Response at the Maternal/Fetal Interface to Limit Vertical Transmission
- #490 1-Hour Recovery Time in Subjects Undergoing Percutaneous Liver Biopsy: A Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Project
- #1582 Chronic Hepatitis C and Autoimmune Hepatitis Overlap Syndrome: Fact or Fiction?
- #1588 Hepatitis C Infection in Pregnant American Indian and Alaska Native Women; 2011-2015
- #1591 The Cedar Project: Childhood Sexual Abuse Is a Risk Factor for Hepatitis C Infection Among Young Indigenous People Who Use Drugs in Canada
- #583 Retreatment with SOF/VEL/VOX in Treatment-Experienced Patients with and without HIV: The Resolve Study
- #584 Early Treatment with Direct-Acting Antivirals (DAAs) Saves Medical Costs in Non-Cirrhotic Patients with Chronic Hepatitis C (CHC) Virus Infection in the United States (US)- Patrice Cacoub, et. al.
- #588 Eradication of Hepatitis C Virus Infection by IFN-Free Direct-Acting Antiviral Agents Reduces Hepatocellular Carcinoma Incidence in Patients with Chronic Hepatitis C
This is a sample of what is available. Be sure to read the entire newsletter for all the available content.
We have also reviewed and updated our HCV Advocate Treatment Fact Sheets
Best wishes for the Holiday Season from the staff of the HCV Advocate,
Alan and the staff of the HCV Advocate
Share This Page